Interim Tax Accountant
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Immediate starts available
£300 per day (Limited rate)
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are looking for an experienced tax accountant for a contract role in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
£300 per day (Limited), working 7.5 hours per day
Working for a leading construction company within their in-house tax team. Key responsibilities with this role are:
• Help tax assistant review the quarterly VAT returns for the UK group. Ensuring timely submissions and payments.
• Provide VAT advice on a wide range of construction issues mainly coming out of the VAT return preparation.
• Review PSA returns for the UK group. Help train the tax assistant to help with the review.
• Review loan account interest calculations for inclusion within the yearly P11ds as prepared by the Global Mobility team.
• Assistance with SMART fuel monthly and yearly calculations
• Assistance with transfer pricing documentation and compliance
• Quarterly / Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for tax accounts, specifically corporation tax and RDEC
Successful tax accountant will be required to have organisational skills, excellent Excel skills and attention to detail. ACA/ACCA and CTA desirable with good communications and writing skills
Please apply with CV or contact Maxine Cadwallader for more information
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website