Senior Network Engineer - DV or SC Cleared
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
DV Cleared or SC Cleared
Perm - Full time
DV Clearance/ CCNP/ Cisco networking environment/ Configure/ Troubleshoot/ Cisco Prime/ NetFlow.
Please note: It’s an operational role, no design work involved, but there could be the odd involvement in certain projects, depending on work load.
* Configuration of Network Layer 2/3 devices on all networks.
* Understanding of Unified Communication and VoIP technologies
* Produce reports for Management as requested incl. Bandwidth performance, Base lining, capacity management and Incident Management.
* Responsible for ensuring the Major Incident Management Process is followed for network outages.
* Provide 2nd line support to the Service Desk for network fault progression (Major faults and performance issues).
* Monitor LAN/WAN – Service availability and efficiency.
* Maintain monitoring platforms – maintain security patches and test to ensure reporting is correct.
* Respond to incidents and work orders raised on the Service Management tool.
* Produce and maintain network documentation.
* Understand and comply with team procedures