Interim Tax Accountant
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Help tax assistant review the quarterly VAT returns for the UK group as prepared by the Operating Units. Ensuring timely submissions and payments.
• Provide VAT advice on a wide range of construction issues mainly coming out of the VAT return preparation.
• Review PSA returns for the UK group as prepared by the Operating Units. Help train the tax assistant to help with the review.
• Review loan account interest calculations for inclusion within the yearly P11ds as prepared by the Global Mobility team.
• Assistance with SMART fuel monthly and yearly calculations
• Assistance with transfer pricing documentation and compliance as requested by our parent company, in particular company by company reporting requirements
• Quarterly / Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for tax accounts, specifically corporation tax and RDEC