Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Probe Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter for a company within the Heavy Engineering Industry that are unique. Along with a competitive salary, the company operate a day shift with working hours 7am – 3.30pm.
Duties of a Maintenance Fitter:
Please look at the information below regarding the role, duties will include but not limited to:
* The diagnosis, location and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic systems
* Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
* Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
* Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
* Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
Requirements of a Maintenance Fitter:
* The company will require you to have an NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or Apprentice trained.
They will also look at talking too Maintenance Engineers or Mechanical Fitters for this role.
The role for a Maintenance Fitter is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield and Chesterfield
£11 - £13 Hourly
£34k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£29k - £31k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£32.9k - £32.9k Annual