Trainee BMS Engineer
Posted on Jun 7, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a highly regarded BMS contractor, who’s attention to innovation and client delivery has lead them to become a leader in their field. As a business, they have exciting expansion plans for this year, and are therefore looking to add a Trainee BMS Engineer to their growing London portfolio.
You will receive on-going product training on Trend, Delta and other systems. Alongside continued mentorship by one of companies leading BMS experts.
This role would ideally suit somebody currently in a Junior BMS Engineers role or an M&E Engineer with knowledge of BMS looking to enter this side of the FM industry. With the motivation to develop a long-term career within a growing organisation with the view to progress into management and/or project management.
* To attend sites as required to service BMS control systems, carry out Small Works Projects or Remedial Works.
* To carry out control panel modifications and installations as required.
* To advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their system.
* To have regular communication with the Service Coordinators to ensure all aspects of works are dealt with in a timely manner and no element gets overlooked.
* To attend Call Outs and Breakdowns as required.
* To submit daily service reports detailing works carried out and any recommendations or remedial items needed, ensuring part numbers, time needed and any other relevant information is provided to enable the administration team to produce the required quotation.
* £28,000.00 - £32,000.00 Per Annum
* Full Travel Costs Expensed & Vehicle Supplied
* Monday to Friday | 08:00 – 17:00
* Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
* 23 Days Annual Leave | Pension
* Mobile Phone, Training and Career Progression into Management.
* Opportunity to work in one of London’s fastest growing BMS contractors.
* City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge of Trend systems including software qualifications in IQEco, Strategy design and 963 Engineering (Desirable)
* Ex Royal Navy – Marine Engineers (Desirable)