Payroll & Benefits Manager
Posted on Jun 6, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will sit within the HR leadership team and hold responsibility for Payroll and Benefits strategic decisions for the business.
The successful applicant with be a subject matter expert in both Payroll and Benefits and work closely with HR and Finance, ensuring that both weekly and monthly payrolls are completed accurately and on time, overseeing a team of two Payroll staff.
· Procedural and system reviews, implementing enhancements and upgrades where necessary
· Managing a small Payroll team (2 Payroll Administrators)
· Ensure compliance with statutory reporting
· Manage both the weekly and monthly payrolls
· Carry out Payroll Audit
· Ensure that Payroll and Pension regulatory requirements are kept up to date with, implementing changes to continue compliance where necessary
· Take the lead on the companys benefits to include: Pensions, life assurance, private medical, cycle to work scheme, company cars and car allowances, reviewing these benefits and making changes where necessary
· Fleet management control
· Act as main point of contact for all employee Payroll and benefit queries
· Lead and ensure GDPR compliance across the company
To be suitable for this fantastic opportunity you will ideally hold a recognised Payroll qualification such as CIPP. You will have end to end payroll knowledge as well as staff management experience. You will also have experience of implementing positive change within a payroll function, developing the teams efficiencies and processes. You will be able to liaise at all levels and be a subject matter expert on all things payroll and benefits related.
For more information on this position please do apply or call Michael Greer on (phone number removed)