Head of Complaints/Senior Complaints Manager
Posted on Jun 6, 2019 by CV-Library
This role is based in East Sussex.
This is an opportunity for an experienced senior complaints professional to lead on the direction and delivery of wide-reaching transformational change relating to complaint management; whilst creating a more customer centric, efficient and focused complaints management function using root cause analytics to develop continuous improvement.
Skills and Competencies of the Head of Complaints/Senior Complaints Manager
* A proven track record of managing and transforming a complaints function;
* Possess a good understanding of M.I, Data Analytics, Complaints Management, Root Cause Analysis, Project Management, Business Analysis;
* Demonstrated a proven leadership ability;
* Is concise and a professional communicator is comfortable in producing content suitable for Board level review;
* Experience of enhancing the customer experience;
* Providing support to senior management team to ensure regulatory timescales are met;
* Ideally you will possess project management skills.
Head of Complaints/SeniorComplaints Management experience required:
* Previous senior management complaint management experience is essential, preferably in either an insurance, financial services or banking environment or equivalent
* Possess a good understanding of the customer experience/needs life cycle
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary of up to £70,000 ( fully dependent on experience), generous bonuses, permanent employment, pension, a very wide range of benefits and superb career opportunities supported with personal advancement to potential leadership positions as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work-based culture and personal development opportunities that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat