Project Manager / PMO Lead
Posted on Jun 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client works with the world’s leading brands, helping them to digitise everyday products, enabling web connectivity, and underpinning the next generation of smart products.
Their award-winning Internet of Things (IOT) SaaS platform drives knowledge and competitiveness for customers and facilitates real-time supply chain traceability, brand protection, and a wide range of customer engagement experiences.
This is an opportunity for you to join their growing European team in London and work with global brands and manufacturers who are embracing the IOT revolution.
We’re looking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER with a proven background in enterprise level technology and digital transformation projects. You will establish a PMO function and define best practice and standards to which the growing project management team must work to. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to combine global enterprise project methodology, typically Waterfall, with our Agile development and implementation approach.
You’ll be joining a friendly and energetic team with a drive to provide first-class customer experiences. This isn’t a role for a passenger, but a challenging and rewarding position for a high-performing individual, with a chance to have a real impact.
The Project Manager will work directly with world-leading brands to deliver solutions on the award-winning platform and products. You will coordinate people and processes for the flawless execution of our innovative Internet of Things solution. You will have responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring and closure of projects in collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams.
* 5+ years in PaaS or SaaS project management experience, ideally with a vendor.
* SaaS Vendor experience working within in Retail / CPG sectors across Supply Chain / CRM functions
* Strong program-management skills, PMP certification preferred
* Demonstrable project management background in software, development implementation and rollout
* Proven experience on large-scale digital/software projects for enterprise customers
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills, including customer presentation writing & presentation
* Ability to think independently and organize work with little day-to-day direction
* Flexibility in response to changing circumstances
* A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude