Posted on Jun 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Capita are one of the largest British companies in the world and due to growth and transformation, are now seeking a Portfolio Analyst to join a collaborative PMO function working on various portfolios of IT programmes and projects within the transport industry.
As PMO analyst you will be familiar with supporting large scale IT transformation programmes, with a good idea of structure and function in order to aid, and ultimately provide excellent end results. You will have experience working with both hardware and software projects within IT and provide successful solutions from a PMO analyst perspective.
Essential skills for this position:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a PMO analyst.
* Must have worked on a full cycle of IT projects from initiation to delivery
* Advanced knowledge of MS applications- excel, word etc
* Must have a good understanding of project management- in order to support Project managers as a when needed
* Must have completed RAID reports
* Risk management
* Detailed challenges for project managers
* Must have worked on a complex range of projects (multiple at one time)
* High level stakeholder management/interaction
* MS Visio
* Planning – use of MS projects
* Previous project management experience within IT
We are looking for a real go-getter who is able to use their initiative to help drive a team forward and contribute to any areas of work without hesitation. You must be confident and client facing. You must be able to work alone as well as part of a team. You must have a positive attitude and be able to think outside the box. Enthusiasm and genuine passion for what you do is key to carrying out this role.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£180 - £250 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£151 - £167 Daily
£275 - £325 Daily
£0 - £0 Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£300 - £400 Daily
£30k - £38k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£44.6k - £44.6k Annual