Embedded Software engineer (Telecom)
Posted on Jun 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking for an immediate start 3-6-month contract with a business offering likely extensions as well as technically fascinating work on telecom, IP, TCP and android technology?
Perfect opportunity an embedded engineer looking for a position that will give you interesting and stable work for potentially a long term contract in a nice, friendly and flexible business!
Established over 20 years ago, this is a specialist multinational engineering company who is renowned in the market for their highly technical products and services! With over 60 people onsite and 120 overall, this is a smaller business that is investing heavy within the software division and is striving to constantly innovate cutting edge and market leading technology
You will be responsible for working within a small and highly skilled software team and responsible for the development of software for communication equipment. Working on an embedded Linux platform in a IP/TCP point of view, you will be key in the start to finish development on new and existing products in mainly C++. Opportunities to work on an Android app using the NDK is available.
Fantastic opportunity to work with a business going through exciting technically upgrades giving you vast technical exposure as well as a possible stable and long term contract.
* Development of software for telecom equipment
* Embedded Linux
* IP/TCP – Network / Multicasting tech / Protocol Development
* Android Development in C++ (NDK)
* 3-6-month contract (Possible longer term extensions)
* Small and experienced likeminded software team (Friendly and flexible)
The Person must have;
* Embedded Linux experience
* C / C++
* advantageous IP / TCP experience
* advantageous telecoms experience
* advantageous Android experience
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click apply and Richard with be in contact with you shortly