Medical Telesales Representative
Posted on Jun 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 plus commission
Are you an experienced and confident telesales executive? Do you have the drive and determination to achieve weekly targets?
Our client is seeking to employee a euthanistic and hardworking telesales representative to build and maintain client rapport with their customers across the UK. You will have the opportunity to earn excellent commissions monthly alongside the opportunity to progress your career within the business.
The Directors are seeking self-motivated individuals to join their expanding team, after a highly successful 18 months attracting new clients to the business. If you are passionate about being target driven and enjoy earning good commissions this is the ideal role for you!
We are looking for individuals who are capable of self-generating leads online and converting them into paying customers. In addition to this some warm leads will be provided.
Telesales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client records
- Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
Telesales Representative requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as Telesales Representative or similar customer service or sales role - ideally within the medical or healthcare sector
- Proven record of met quota
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Patient and friendly personality
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good negotiation skills
Interested? So, to apply or for more information on this unique Telesales Representative role, please forward your CV to Carolann or call (phone number removed)
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful