Embedded Software Engineer (C / C++)
Posted on Jun 5, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £50,000 + 33 days holiday + 8% pension + medical insurance
Are you looking to work on cutting edge robotic technology in a talented and sociable software team, where you can improve your skills and be part of a dynamic and ambitious company with a passion for technology?
Excellent opportunity to get lots of creative freedom, working in an Agile and DevOps environment for a company that promotes everyone bringing ideas to the table and self-improvement. Typically you can work with C, C++ or Python, either a mixture or specialising in one.
This is an exciting start-up that have received substantial backing following prototyping and are expanding to come to market. There are plans for future generations already in place so it’s an exciting time. They have a culture of being the best you can be technically whilst having a sociable, fun and busy work environment.
This would suit an Embedded Software Engineer with experience in C and/or C++ looking for an environment where you will challenge yourself daily and learn from experts in the industry. Whilst being passionate about technology they also have a strong belief that the product they are making will change people’s lives for the better.
- Design and develop embedded software and applications in C and/or C++
- Learn to use Python as part of the integration
- Work on producing innovative robotic medical devices that are disrupting the industry
- Part of a sociable, busy and innovative team, lots of training and personal development
- Experienced in embedded C and/or C++
- Interested in working in engineering / robotics
- Strong degree 2:1 minimum in related STEM subject
Apply now to submit your CV and Tom will be in touch