Major Incident Manager
Posted on Jun 5, 2019 by CV-Library
Opportunities like this don’t come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Major Incident Manager to join their growing team in Preston on a 6-month contract. This role pays £28.42 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Major Incident Manager role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Coordinating the activities and following the processes required to deliver and manage major incidents.
* Governing and on-going management of restoration teams.
* Ensuring that routine tasks such as SMS and written communications are sent, ITSM (IT service management) ticketing system and dashboards are updated and all relevant reports as well are completed.
To succeed within the Major Incident Manager role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Knowledge of IT Industry from Enterprise perspective.
* Confident communication & service excellence skills.
* Experience in a service desk environment with team leader or management duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Major Incident Manager, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£45k - £49k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£320 - £320 Daily
£300 - £320 Daily
£40k - £55k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily
£300 - £400 Daily