SENIOR / PRINCIPAL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Posted on Jun 5, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: London (West Central)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (dependent on experience)
Projects: Civil, Linear Infrastructure, Underground structures, High speed structures
My client have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal Structural Engineer to join their growing consultancy teams in London and Birmingham. My client are an established engineering consultancy rapidly increasing their presence in the UK market. This combination of big and small presents a unique opportunity to rapidly develop your career as only a small company can offer but with the technical and managerial support of a large organisation behind you.
This position is based in London with involvement in my clients various national and international projects.
Summary of Requirements:
* Degree in Civil or Structural engineering or similar (ideally MEng or Masters equivalent)
* Chartered with a relevant professional institution (ICE/IStructE)
* Have experience of working on; Underground Structures, Linear infrastructure and High speed structures (desirable but not a requirement)
* Have a proven record of driving projects to completion.
* Have Chartered status or approaching
* Have good communication and report writing skills
* Work alongside other disciplines (e.g structures, tunnels, highways, drainage) to develop optimal design solutions.
To apply to this role please send your CV to Yasmina Ezzegraoui by hitting the "Apply Now" button. For more information please call Yasmina on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat about your career and your options.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry. If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://(url removed)/in/yasminaezzegraoui/
Join my Geoscience job group: https://(url removed)/groups/(phone number removed)