Hydraulic Assembly Technician
Posted on Jun 5, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) are recruiting a Hydraulic Assembly Technician on behalf of an interesting, specialist manufacturing business as they expand into new markets.
* Lead the assembly of hydraulic systems for all products
* Troubleshoot systems to identify issues
* Where necessary, conduct service visits to customers
* Make recommendations to the design team in terms of improving the efficiency or reducing the cost of systems
* A strong background in Mechanical Engineering especially with hydraulic systems
* Experience of working with the Electrical elements of Hydraulic systems such as power packs
* A global player within their specialised market
* A history dating back 100 years+
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the “apply now” button to get your CV straight to me.
Key words: mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, assembly, fitter, engineer, service, build
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)