Trainee Service Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Excellent opportunity for a service Engineer to join an industry leading company that are undergoing a rapid phase of expansion. This company will give you all the training and development you need to become a fully qualified Service Engineer on ware washing equipment.
Are you a service Engineer from a mechanical/Electrical background? Do you want to join a company that are known for being a great place to build a career?
This company have been established for over 35 years and specialise in the installation, maintenance and service of commercial catering equipment. They have been increasing head count year on year off the back of the high demand of their excellent service and therefore they need an additional service engineer to join their ranks and work with a number of high profile, blue chip clients.
This role would ideally suit an extremely motivated Service Engineer with Mechanical and or Electrical experience that wants the overtime to achieve high earnings as well as to learn new skills and progress technically on the job.
· Service and Maintenance of Ware Washing equipment
· On the job and manufacturer training courses
· Visiting High profile client sites
· £24,000 - £27,500 + Overtime (Uncapped OTE £36k) + Van + Phone + Training + Progression
· Mechanical and or Electrical Experience
· Full UK licence (with a maximum of 3 points)
· Wants Overtime and Progression
· Based within or local to Swindon
Reference RTR - 80330
Or Contact William Birt at Rise Technical Recruitment on (phone number removed)