QHSE Manager (Aerospace)
Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
£55,000 - £60,000 + Development + Car Allowance + 33 Days Holiday + Benefits
Are you from a Quality Assurance, Environment, Health and Safety background with experience in the aerospace industry (AS9100), looking for that next step in your career to director level, to have autonomy to make real changes and develop further with an expanding and industry leading company?
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading company who manufacture precision components for the aerospace and defense industry. You will have six direct reports, have autonomy to make real changes and drive quality across the company.
Though a hands on approach you will work closely with the MD and the shop floor, driving continuous improvement activities, developing manufacturing plans and delivering quality improvement projects.
This role would suit a Quality Assurance Manager from an Aerospace (AS9100) background looking for development to Director level role with an industry leading, expanding and forward thinking manufacturing company.
• Quality Assurance, Environment, Health and Safety
• Lead internal Quality improvement projects, train staff
• Director Level role with industry leading and expanding precision manufacturing company
• Quality Manager looking for a Director level position
• Aerospace AS9100 Experience
• HSE experience
• Looking to join an expanding and developing company
Please click to apply or Call Ed Douglass at Rise Technical.