Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits + Excellent progression potential
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) are recruiting a Workshop Supervisor on behalf of an interesting, specialist manufacturing business as they expand into new markets.
* Take control of production scheduling in order to improve efficiency in terms of OTIF and capacity
* Manage workloads across the different teams on the shopfloor
* Ensure machinery on site is maintained, repaired or replaced as necessary
* Gain feedback from the teams and make recommendations accordingly with a view to improving the design of products
* A strong background in Mechanical Engineering including processes such as;
* Surface preparation & painting
* A background in leading teams of Engineers
* A global player within their specialised market
* A history dating back 100 years+
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the “apply now” button to get your CV straight to me.
Key words: fabrication, welding, tig, mig, sheet metal, machining, pneumatic, hydraulic, assembly, mechanical, manager, supervisor
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
£25k - £28k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual