IT Support Analyst
Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you a solid team player and independently motivated individual with extensive experience in IT Support? Are you looking for that next challenging step up in your career? Keep reading!!
* 26 days holiday rising annually
* Flexible working hours
* Discounts and more!
My client is a highly reputable and well-established Organisation with a £25m turnover. They’re now looking for a new Support Analyst to join their growing technical team.
So over to you…
You will be responsible for providing consistent, high quality, customer focussed 1st and 2nd line support to users of their IT services. In addition, to assist the Applications Support Officer in systems administration and support tasks.
* Work on the Service Desk as agreed with the Applications Support Officer, responding to the telephone and email help lines.
* Provide support to remote users, including occasional off-site visits as and when necessary.
* Maintain ownership of incidents throughout their lifetime, including those escalated internally and to third party providers.
* Provide a support service to all users of their IT infrastructure, hardware, business systems and software applications.
* Assist in administration of domain, email and other user accounts.
* Monitor and keep logs of systems backups, carry out daily checks and complete other routine tasks as required.
* Configure PCs, and other supported hardware and software.
* Assist with the production of regular and ad hoc reports and statistics from business systems.
* Assist in setting up equipment for training and presentations.
* Experience providing 1st / 2nd line direct end-user IT support.
* Installing, troubleshooting, supporting and maintaining in MS Windows OS environments.
* Knowledge of Networking and data communications, including TCP/IP, DNS, WAN and firewalls.
* PC Hardware and troubleshooting.
* Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience with mobile working and remote access technologies would be desirable.
* Microsoft Group Policy Objects would be desirable.
* Worked with or in organisations who operate to ITIL standards would be desirable.
* Virtualised server (VMWare) would also be desirable but not essential.
So what are you waiting for? Get applying today!
VLAN. STP. Protocol. Subnet. Networking. Support. Cisco. Meraki. CNMA. CCNA. CCNP. Wireless. Security. Meraki. Network. Data Centre, Cloud, switching, wireless, collaboration. Junior, Trainee, Graduate. Application. Support.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
£18k - £23k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£24k - £29k Annual
£24k - £29k Annual