Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as PRE-SALES ENGINEER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the PRE-SALES ENGINEER:
The Pre – Sales Engineer will be responsible for the Technical / Design support of the Sales function within the business. The role will involve travelling to customer sites throughout the UK and Europe
Main role and responsibilities, but not limited to :
- Providing Pre - Sales Technical support to the Sales function
- Attending client meetings to ascertain the Technical requirements prior to quotation
- Provision of concept designs/drawings/proposals to demonstrate the functionality and technical concept
- Attending Technical handovers of awarded projects to the Project Team
- Working closely with the Sales Teams, Divisional Director(s), Project Managers, Design Teams to help facilitate a seamless Technical function
- Liaising with the Technical teams to confirm technical product specifications
- Providing ongoing technical system support on projects where you have been involved in the original specification
- Providing company direction on new and existing technologies to ensure reliable & professional systems to the client base
Experience and Key Skills:
- Highly organized with experience in Design or Technical Consultancy role
- Experience in using Microsoft Applications to at least Intermediate level (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CAD experience would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings
- Strong and clear communications skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 5 years` experience in a similar role with proven experience
If you would be interested in applying for the role of PRE-SALES ENGINEER then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on (phone number removed).
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of PRE-SALES ENGINEER.
(phone number removed)
£26k - £30k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual