Software Engineer - C#, .NET, WPF
Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to expansion our Cambridge client has a vacancy for a Senior Software Engineer who enjoys technically challenging work in an ever evolving commercial enterprise.
To design and implement web based and Windows desktop user interfaces for industrial printers
To integrate web systems with printer management and data archive databases
To integrate databases with third party image workflow software
The role is to undertake software development with web and desktop user interface design. Candidates will therefore need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
1. Degree in Engineering or Science discipline
3. Understanding of Xaml / WPF /.NET4 for Windows GUI development
4. Proven commercial experience of software development and user interface design using current tools.
5. Some graphic design aptitude preferred
6. Knowledge of C++ language and design methodologies and Windows SDK preferred (is bonus).
Commutable from: - Welwyn, WGC, Hatfield, St Albans, Watford, Harpenden, Borehamwood, Berkhamsted, London Colney, Wheathampstead, Redbourn, Hitchin, Stevenage, Potters Bar, Letchworth, Baldock, Royston, Ware, Hertford, Enfield, Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge, London
Software Engineer – C#, .NET, WPF