Independent Financial Advisor
Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be taking over a fund worth around £13m from an existing IFA who is retiring. You will be responsible for maintaining the book of business by forming loyal and lasting relationships with the client base.
If you have ever thought about becoming a self-employed IFA this is the ideal opportunity for you, as there is already renewal income being generated.
Top associates at this firm are already earning in excess of £150,000 per year. They also offer full compliance support as well as cover for advice liability and responsibility.
- Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
- Developing a positive relationship with all customers.
- Responding to customer enquiries & identifying the customer’s needs.
- Servicing existing client bank.
- Acting in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
The ideal person:
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client’s first.
- You will have an excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your own initiative.
- You will be a qualified Financial Advisor or a QCA level 4 paraplanner looking to move into advice
£35k - £65k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual