Engineering Project Manager
Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to consistent and sustained growth, a leading Automotive manufacturer is now looking for an ambitious and driven individual to take on the pivotal role of Engineering Project Manager within their busy, Derby based facility.
Reporting to the R&D Director an attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer for a Mon – Fri role (40 hour week) plus pension and career growth. The Engineering Project Manager will work alongside and support the R&D Director in multiple and simultaneous high value projects for major OEM clients, working to develop these accounts.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector with a good understanding of project management and managing multiple projects simultaneously. You will have a strong engineering background with experience in manufacturing of prototype parts and taking projects to production. You will also need to display a track record of leading and managing people with the ability to work well under pressure.
The Project Design Manager role provides the rare and fantastic opportunity to work for a company who;
* Are a well-established leader in their field with a £13million turnover
* Has a customer base made up of some of the world’s most widely recognized companies.
Reporting to the R&D Director in this pivotal and challenging role, you will become part of an established team, responsible for the project management and delivery of a variety of products to OEM specifications, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Identify and understand customer requirements in order to propose appropriate solutions
* Manage project tooling and test costs to budget
* To work alongside other colleagues and delegate where necessary
The successful candidate will be a well organised, self-driven individual with a good work ethic and a desire to lead in a busy, high pressure working environment.
You will also be:
* Able to demonstrate a track record of bringing new products to production
* Ability to establish priorities and initiate problem-solving techniques
* Analytical with good technical judgement
* Able to demonstrate success in managing several projects simultaneously
* Structured approach with excellent time management skills
* Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
* Familiar with automotive clients and processes
* Knowledge of Injection moulding and metal work (Desirable but not essential)
* Ability to develop and implement timing plans
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, stable business, offering ownership of this pivotal role. The ideal applicant will bring integrity and accountability to the role and will display a self motivation with the ability to work within a close knit team
Once again this leading automotive manufacturer is looking for a Engineering Project Manager who is a natural leader to join their Derby based manufacturing facility. Reporting to the R&D Director an attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer for a Mon – Fri role (40 hour week) plus pension and progression.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the 'apply now' button or contact Jo Eley on (phone number removed) for further details.
BE Engineering Ltd is a relationship driven recruiting partnership offering a confidential and personalised career service throughout the UK. We are interested to hear from high calibre professionals across all areas of engineering and manufacturing who are looking for their next progression. Our highly motivated and quality driven consultancy will work to connect you with the very best opportunities in the market. Contact us now on (phone number removed)
£45 - £50 Hourly
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual