Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
This legal firm based in Manchester is looking for a well-versed PMO Analyst to work closely with the Project Management team. You'll ensure that Projects are well-tracked and organised to ensure timely completion in the most effective way possible. In return you'll get a fantastic remuneration package, with a great benefits offering and a platform that offers real opportunity for progression in the Projects space, within the Legal industry.
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with previous experience of persuading/negotiating with Senior Management Teams.
* Strong, proven, previous experience of end-to-end Project Delivery.
* Creating and maintaining project reports, plans and keeping documentation appropriately organised.
* Working closely with Project Managers and key stakeholders to ensure that projects are on track; reporting on project progress and raising awareness of key occurences effectively.
* Maintenance of the RAID log; recording any and all Risks, Incidents and Issues as appropriate.
* Facilitate workshops and schedule project meetings; you'll take minutes and prepare documents for PM's.
* Assign tasks to relevant stakeholders and playing a key role in schedule maintenance/management.
* Assist with the preparation of budgets for both small change and large scale projects.
* Conducting regular Quality Assurance Assessments to make sure that standards are consistently upheld.
* Experience of using MS Visio to make diagrams and flowcharts for Projects Organisation & Scheduling.
* Exceptional knowledge of MS Project
* Ability to work to strict deadlines with the ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments.
If you're a well-experienced PMO Analyst with experience in Professional Services, based in Manchester, get in touch today
£25k - £32k Annual
£180 - £250 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£151 - £167 Daily
£0 - £0 Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£300 - £400 Daily
£30k - £38k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£44.6k - £44.6k Annual