Process Safety Engineer
Posted on Jun 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Blackfield Associates have partnered up with a national leader in the UK Gas market who are looking for a Process Safety Engineer to be based at one of their manufacturing sites in Warwickshrie.
Reporting to the SHE Manager, the client is looking for a Process Safety Engineer qualified to degree level (Process / Chemical / Process Safety). They will have an expertise in COMAH regulations, Lopa hazards and have a strong knowledge of DSEAR / ATEX. To apply for this position you must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
The successful candidate will head up the review, development and implementation of process safety across the site as well as being the sites recognised process safety expert. They will be the lead point for risk assessment and hazard studies, while being an expert in COMAH regulations.
Key responsibilities include:
* Taking full ownership of the content of the site COMAH report and looking after any changes to this.
* Supporting the site and personal in the execution of its COMAH obligations, with a focus on PSPI methodology.
* Making sure the site is prepared for audits such as COMAH / Process Safety audits by the HSE / customers and managing the outcome from these audits.
* Heading up site support in the constant assessment of process safety risks and suitability of control measures.
* Develop and deliver a process safety training program on site, ensuring knowledge of hazards and risk identification is understood and managed.
* Develop and deliver the process safety audit program.
* Ensure site compliance is in line with DSEAR regulations.
For the right Process Safety Engineer, the client will pay £45,000 - £52,000 as well as a lucrative benefits package including but not limited to competitive bonus scheme (OT 20% up to 45%), company car, family medical insurance and a competitive group pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion on this position please send the most up to date copy of your CV to James –
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£45k - £52k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £52k Annual