Major Incident Manager
Posted on Jun 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £27000 to £35000
Capita Customer Management based in Central Leeds have a new role for an Incident Manager to work in a small Operations team. This role will manage all Incidents and Major service outages.
This is a Customer facing role, dealing with multiple large profile customers, therefore strong stakeholder management at a senior level is essential..
This role will include an element of On-call on a rota basis.
What you will do:
* Ownership and management of Major Incidents.
* Management of all high priority incidents (P1/P2) to successful resolution.
* Determine the actions required to resolve major incidents using own technical experience, escalating to in-house expertise as required or by bringing in external support to minimise the impact of system failure to individual customers and the organisation as a whole.
* Manage restoration activities of all support teams which will include internal teams, 3rd Parties, Partners, Vendors, or the client’s own teams.
* Responsible for the creation/progress and communication of agreed action plans.
* Assure that the focus on the incident resolution is not taken away by other activities.
* Responsible for the effective and accurate communication/escalation of all incidents ensuring that all stakeholders are notified and managed effectively to minimise stakeholder escalation to CCM IT Senior Management/Directors/CIO.
Your experience will include:
* Candidates MUST have previous experience in a similar role in a large corporate environment
* Excellent Customer facing stakeholder management skills
* Demonstrate a high level of political and business awareness; acutely aware of organisational sensitivities.
* Proven expertise in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, but specifically at senior management level.
* Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation.
* Attention to detail; self-starting and strong focus on completing / finishing.
* Strong analytical skills, and able to make sense of complex and logical problems quickly.
About Capita Customer Management
At Capita Customer Management we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
Customer Management are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), , company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
£45k - £49k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£320 - £320 Daily
£300 - £320 Daily
£40k - £55k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily
£300 - £400 Daily