Area Sales Manager - South West England
Posted on Jun 3, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a very well known, Global hair care organisation, and they are looking to grow their field sales team.
You will be required to effectively manage the existing accounts in the area, but also grow the account base on patch.
You will predominantly be selling professional products such as colours, wet line products & styling products into Salons in the area.
Other duties are as follows:
* Achieve the sales target and new business objectives assigned by the Area Manager/Sales Manager.
* Introduce and sell new products and promotions according to the established objectives.
* Distribute advertising and promotional material using the best merchandising techniques.
* Advise customers about the effective use of the Company’s products.
* Proactively and constantly offer and provide support for customers’ business development, offering them the best tools and solutions in each case.
* Promote customer assistance at events and meetings.
* Achieve customer loyalty by making programmed visits, fulfilling orders and quickly and efficiently resolving all incidents and claims.
* Carry out various administrative and planning tasks carried out.
* You will have ideally sold into salons in previous roles
* Hairdressing qualifications desirable
* Proven sales track record, in a field based sales role
* Full, clean UK driving license.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role and wish to apply, please do so by submitting your up to date CV via the 'apply' button today!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates
£21k - £22k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual