Fitter / Welder fabricator
Posted on Jun 3, 2019 by CV-Library
* The ideal candidate will be an all rounder ie be able to weld & fabricate, good background in maintenance / installation work and have worked in the engineering industry for 5 years +
* Applicants for work at Advanced are expected to have previous experience with welding and fabricating.
* Applicants will be expected to complete a weld test prior to a job being offered if completed to a satisfactory standard.
* Fabricators will be expected to work from 2D & 3D CAD drawings.
* Welders will be expected to weld to a high standard, MIG - mild steel to mild steel ranging from 0.7mm to 20mm.
* Qualifications such as NVQs, City & Guilds and codings preferred while no formal school qualifications are needed to secure a position with the business, candidates should have good numeracy and mechanical skills as well as be able to work at heights and/or in confined spaces.
* The idel candidate will be time servrd or apprentice trained