Medical Field Service Engineer – North West
Posted on Jun 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Package – up to £33,000 per annum / company car / pension contribution / overtime opportunities / training and progression
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer specialising in servicing all medical equipment in hospitals and laboratories including, autoclaves, washer/disinfectors, sterilisation systems.
* Service and Repair of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and Sterilisation Systems.
* Testing and Validating of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and Sterilisation Systems.
* Carry out PPM and Breakdowns as instructed
* Installation of Autoclaves will be required at times
* Carry out calibration of equipment, where necessary.
* Maintain adequate stock levels of spare parts.
* Must have at least 3 years Engineering experience in the medical field
* Must hold a recognised Mechanical / Electrical Qualification
* Full UK driving license
* Leading medical devices manufacturer
* Progression opportunities
* Further training and development available
* Company Car
* Private Healthcare
* Overtime Opportunities
* 42.5 hours per week including lunch breaks
* Pension Contribution
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays