Senior Lead Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jun 3, 2019 by CV-Library
An unmissable opportunity for a Senior Maintenance Engineer to lead a team for a global company in a state of the art distribution centre.
The company are offering a great package as well as a clear route for progression.
If you are interested in finding out more I can be contacted on (phone number removed) Pam Proactive Tech Recruitment
Responsibilities will include:
* To provide supervision and leadership to Maintenance Technicians
* To develop training plans for direct reports
* To carry out Performance Reviews
* To develop and deliver Preventive Maintenance programs
* To install, maintain, and troubleshoot all FC systems including power distribution, automated material handling equipment, conveyance, packaging machines, labelling machines, HVAC and all other operational equipment.
* Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting any of the following: relay logic, ladder diagrams, controls components, sensors & scanners, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, sorters and encoders
* Preferably with experience working on PLC's and PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic, components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
* To act as an ambassador for safety within the team and to promote safe working across the site
* To repair and maintain Bus Systems for example profibus, asibus
* To mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
* To develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organisation
* Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
* Ability to prioritize and manage resources under high pressure
* 5 GCSE, NVQ Level 3, ONC/D, HNC, C&G 2330, 17th Ed. Apprentice Trained
* Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years’ experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
* Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.
* Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
* Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
* Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
* Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
* Experience of contractor management.
* Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
* Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English.
* Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
* HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
* Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, and influence others on the team
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
* Experience of multi-contractor management
* Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
* Leadership experience/aptitude, ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians
* Experience with packaging machines
* Six Sigma qualification
* Experience in a multi-site environment
* Experience in international environment
* Knowledge in OEE and EAM tools
Salary & Benefits
* 47 – 57k Package
* Subsidised Health Care
* Subsidised Health care
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy