Posted on Jun 2, 2019 by Nobel Learning Communities
Job Code: 9857
Location: Saratoga, CA
School Brand: Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
School State: CA
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
This is a full time position partnering with our business teams such as Operations, Education, Human Resources, and Finance.
You must possess a knowledge as well as practical experience with SaaS platforms and customer relationship management. In addition, you must possess a background in information technology, a practical understanding of how businesses work, as well excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges and both functional and non-functional needs of solution.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and develop end-to-end solution options.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform.
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API.
- Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
- Determines how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development.
- Lead production deployment strategy from Sandbox environments using structured change methodology.
- Provide administration support of Salesforce including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflow rules, process builders, reports and dashboards, etc.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to IT Team and effectively communicate processes and design to end-user community.
- Interface effectively and efficiently with users, technical staff and management at all levels internally and externally of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Delivered applications will follow the software development life cycle (SDLC) process.
- Interact as a team leader and team player on various projects.
- Must have the ability to lead projects, manage deadlines, troubleshoot technical issues and ensure client satisfaction.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least ( 3 to 5) years demonstrated IT experience
- Required education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Proven Salesforce Development
- NetSuite Development is a plus
- Experience with Integration Platforms such as Boomi, WS02
- Experience in additional SaaS platforms such as Dayforce HCM, and Office365
- Experience in cloud based infrastructure
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience in software development using any of the following: NET, PHP, C++
- Experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools