Marketing Communications Specialist
Posted on Jun 1, 2019 by Proforma
Proforma is a rapidly growing, North American leader in the graphic communications industry with 700 franchised sales offices. We have Support Center offices in Cleveland, Ohio and Tampa, Florida.
We are seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to fill a role on our Marketing Team. This individual will work with the marketing team to develop communications strategies and execute those strategies through compelling marketing communications pieces. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Copywriting and editing of internal print and electronic communications: newsletters, email marketing, catalogs, direct mail pieces and more.
- Development of communications calendars and management of corresponding messages, including content creation and coordinating message delivery.
- Coordination of communication vehicles and activities for annual convention, regional meetings and other internal events.
- Manage projects to ensure both internal resources and suppliers are working on time and budget to deliver assignments by expected deadlines.
- Marketing assistance for copywriting and creative conceptualization for all marketing programs and support tools.
- Owner Success Story development and documentation.
Provide content to company blog and social media sites.
Give presentations to Proforma Owners as pertaining to Proforma's public relations and marketing communications services.
- Serve as back-up contact for all media and public relations activity surrounding individual Owner offices, the Proforma World Support Center and all industry communications involving the organization.
Interested candidates should send their resume with salary history and/or expectations. No phone calls or agency referrals please.
General Requirements: Interested candidates must possess strong communication, copywriting and project tracking skills, grammar, proof reading/editing and customer service skills. They must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. Some travel may be required.
Computer Requirements: Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint required. Experience with Meltwater or similar media database platform is a plus. The ability to learn and understand proprietary software as it relates to the daily job functions of this position.
Experience Needed: Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in related field with 2-3 years of practical experience or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent on the job experience.
Exposure to promotional products or printed items and an understanding of artwork/proofing/production a plus.