Posted on May 31, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: London SW9
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000, depending on skills and experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Integrate is the Global market-leader in Demand Orchestration, coordinating all top-of-funnel marketing activity. Akkroo is a vibrant, dynamic and innovative 50-person tech scale-up based in London, recently acquired by Integrate. Our combined companies have some serious rocket fuel, and as a result, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in London. The opportunities here are bountiful and unique, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our journey, we'd love to hear from you!
At Integrate, we push the boundaries of technology to deliver products and services that bring control and scalability to demand marketing. Our software operates as the central nervous system for B2B marketers providing optimisation intelligence across all paid efforts at the top of the funnel. The team is spread across Arizona, Boston, New York and London, with 250 employees overall. We've had $80 million in funding over our 9 years, and we're truly on the path to great things!
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Rackspace, Microsoft and more. Our product is best-in-class and our business is growing rapidly, making us one of the most exciting software companies in the area.
We are creating this role to provide an important link between our Customer Experience team and Engineering teams, centred around important business tasks that affect key customers.
We're passionate about building a product with the latest tools and technologies in a way that scales for some of the world's biggest and most impressive businesses, whilst delivering world class exceptional customer service. This is a truly exciting role as you'll need to apply your technical skills to investigating and categorising challenging problems, whilst also delivering amazing service for our customers.
Day to day, you'll get to work with both our Customer Experience and Engineering teams, so you'll be a key piece of the puzzle. You will get dedicated time with each, and your mission will be twofold:
* Engineering task work, helping us process, setup and deploy time-sensitive integration requests from customers
* Assisting support team workers liaising with customers directly to deliver the best in class support through investigation and diagnoses, then working closely with engineers to ensure and deliver appropriate solutions
Should you happen to find yourself with time to spare, you will have opportunity to deploy your skills to work on exciting internal projects or challenges in your team and across the business. There are ample opportunities here!
We will provide support and mentoring to ensure you're successful.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a technical problem solver, but with a penchant for communicating and interacting with people.
Our ideal candidate...
* Bright, enthusiastic and dedicated
* Kind, personable and friendly
* Great written and spoken English
* Boundless curiosity and a genuine passion for learning
* Experience working in a customer facing role before
* Experience working in a business that sells to businesses (B2B)
What we'd like to know about:
* Your side projects
* Your interest in code
* Examples of when you've shone when working with other people
* What you're reading and what events you attend
Why work at Akkroo?
We're looking to pay £30,000 - £35,000, depending on skills and experience. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you'll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what's going on here is really second to none (you have to see it to believe it). You would join an incredibly friendly but high achieving team. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our team, if they resonate with you then we could be on to something.
You can also enjoy...
* Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We'll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we'll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
* Equity: Akkroo is still small, so our new team members have the opportunity to own a slice of the pie through our share options scheme.
* Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we'll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
* Holiday: We're all adults here, so we'll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
* Pay: We're committed to paying competitively so you're not worried about making a living whilst you're here.
* Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
* Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options
* Learning perks: You'll get a book budget, so treat yourself to your next reads on us.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on apply now and you will be redirected to our website to complete your application.
No agencies please