Posted on May 31, 2019 by CV-Library
Coventry - CV5
£8.50 - £10 per hour
My client is a fabrication company based in Coventry. They are looking for a Welder Fabricator.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
- The Welder Fabricator will be responsible for fabricating a number of projects from drawings.
- You will be expected to tack and dress your own weld.
- The Welder Fabricator will be expected to operate a range of fabrication machinery including brake press machines and guillotines.
Minimum requirements for this role
- Proven experience working in a similar fabrication role as a Welder Fabricator.
- Experience working with Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel.
- The Welder Fabricator will need to be able to read and fabricate from engineering drawings.
- The Welder Fabricator will have proven experience MIG and TIG welding on Stainless and Carbon Steel.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To be considered please send your CV to (Email Removed) or call the Concur Recruitment offices for further information on (phone number removed). Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Recruitment are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering and industrial recruitment
£23k - £24k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly
£11 - £13.5 Hourly
£11 - £13 Annual
£10 - £14 Hourly
£10 - £12 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly
£15.5 - £15.5 Hourly
£29.3k - £31.8k Annual