Business Development Manager
Posted on May 31, 2019 by CV-Library
SourceCo are proud to work in partnership with an award winning training business based in Bromsgrove.
As part of our customers continued growth in 2019 we are now looking for a talented Business Development Manager
Duties will include
* Achieving sales targets as agreed in the yearly budget
* Generating new business by following up leads, telephone activities and marketing strategy’s
* Attending new business meetings
* Account management - including regular reviews
* Liaising with The Head Of Sales to achieve sales goals and monitor current account usage
* Identifying new markets
* Working with the marketing team to plan sales strategies
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking, dynamic employer with big plans for 2019 and beyond. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, keen to achieve and surpass sales targets and show commercial acumen.
Hours of work - (Apply online only) Monday to Friday
Pay - £25,000-£30,000 + uncapped commission
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move