Account Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development
Posted on May 30, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent (42.5 hours)
The Company is a rapidly expanding company who supply and deliver fuel, oil and lubricants. They have a base of valuable customers who order high volumes of product regularly and they need a committed and friendly individual to help to maintain their accounts and loyalty with them.
To grow the companies’ bulk volume through account management, optimisation and seeking out new opportunities.
* Extremely high level of customer service for their Tier 1 customer base
* Process Orders for Tier 1 Customers
* Respond to inbound POD, ETA and Invoice Queries where necessary
* Assist with invoicing on Tier 1 customer accounts
* Manage Commercial Team weekly standing orders by using the repeat ordering function on Fuelsoft
* Identify patterns and liaise with transport to identify if any orders can be amended. Must ensure all orders are priced AM the day before delivery
* Outbound Courtesy Calls to all customers, needs to happen weekly or monthly depending on customer size if customer regularly orders over email. Calls and notes organised via dynamics
* Manage Jeff Harbour accounts and be a direct point of contact for him. Requires a report sent bi-weekly registering all orders and profit
* Hit sales targets
* Ensuring customer retention by constant management of ordering patterns
* Producing weekly reports on customer classification (Risk). Classification can be managed through Fuelsoft
* Management of customer pricing and margin
* Management of Tender accounts
* Manage Daily/Weekly pricing by inputting on Fuelsoft
* Outgoing calls
* Bulk volume growth
* Orders Processed
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
* Prior experience of working in sales/account management
* Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
* Believes in and exhibits good client care
* Written and oral communication skills
* Competent in Microsoft Office products including Excel
* Strong organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Drive, determination and ownership of role.
* Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
What’s on offer?
* A convenient work location next to Harlow train station
* Pension scheme
* 20 days holiday (which accumulates with each year of service) plus 8 days public holiday
* A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Relations Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Key Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Product Specialist, Account Manager, Account Executive, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Plan, Sales Development, Client Sales, Client Relationship, B2B Sales, Experienced Account Manager, Business Development Manager, PR Manager, Marketing Coordinator may be considered for this role