Machine Setter (Injection Mould)
Posted on May 29, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have experience setting Injection Mould machines? Are you looking for a stable company where you will receive ongoing training and support?
This highly reputable company specialise in the manufacture of a huge variety of plastic products. They are part of a larger group who have gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years, growing by 50% year on year. As a result of this growth, they are looking for an additional Machine Setter to join their close knit team.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for setting a range of a machinery to produce a huge variety of plastic parts. You will alternate between early shift (05:00 – 14:30) and late shift (13:30 – 23:00) on a weekly basis and will receive ongoing training and support to bolster your knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have experience setting Injection Mould machines. Any experience using Arbug machines would be beneficial however not essential as training will be provided.
* Machine Setter (Injection Mould)
* Setting machines to produce a wide variety of plastic parts
* Ongoing training and support provided
* Rotating shift (05:00 – 14:30 / 13:30 – 23:00)
* Must have experience setting Injection Mould machines
* Must be happy to work the above shift pattern
* Must live within a commutable distance of Sudbury