Project Engineer - Civils
Posted on May 28, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £400/Day 6 month Contract
Based in Manchester
Our client is a well established national rail company whose professionalism and well respected name have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
You will need:
* Looking for a solid civils background – civils/geotech.
* Rail background preferred but not essential.
* Enhancements and renewals of anything civil based
* Successful relevant experience in Civils engineering, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
* Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
* Knowledge of quality assurance.
* An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
* CDM, risk assessment, engineering management competency.
* Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
* An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.
Contact us now – (phone number removed)
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to linda .davison @vital .uk .com
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service