Posted on May 28, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting opportunity with our leading Defence organisation who are voted in the top 30 companies to work for according to The Sunday Times. They are looking for a Software Engineer and in return offering an excellent salary, benefits package and exceptional career progression opportunities.
Salary: Circa £55,000
• Paid overtime – Over 37 Hours (Or can accrue up to an additional 15 days holiday)
• Flexible working hours
• Core hours – Mon-Thurs 9:30 am- 4 pm and Friday 9:30-12:30 pm
• Bonus – for past 11 years hit
• Fantastic site facilities including subsidised restaurant
• Comprehensive pension scheme (4%+6% or 6%+8%)
• Share Scheme
• Superb learning and development opportunities
• Excellent training and career progression
Are you a software engineer that wants to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies? Are you interested in working with a range of cutting edge technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people’s lives depend on them? We have multiple opportunities for C/C++ software engineers at our Stevenage site.
• Based at our Stevenage site you will be designing and developing software applications which
test our complex product portfolio;
• You will be working with a wide range of engineering teams across the company;
• You will be involved in supporting high tech product development from concept through to
• A collaborative team player who can bring their individuality and ideas to a growing team;
• An application software engineer with an appreciation of electronic systems. We are not looking
for web developers or IT software engineers;
• Candidates who are either looking to make the next move from their first role as a software
engineer or candidates who may have more experience looking to make their next career move;
• Experience developing in C or C++ is essential with experience of other languages an advantage;
• Knowledge of electronics measurement techniques and an understanding of communications and
serial interfaces such as RS422, RS485, Modbus, CAN and 1553;
• Experience working with complex test equipment is desirable but not essential.
As a Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (Circa £55K), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Software Engineer opportunity.
**You will need to hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance**
**Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered. Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship
£40k - £45k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£43k - £64k Annual
£70k - £71k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual