Posted on May 28, 2019 by CV-Library
£32,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their team in Thornbury.
Main Job Objectives
Coordinates the activities, resources and tasks that relate to a specific project. (Large SP22R, SP22M, SP26, SP27)
Assists in the practical completion of projects when required.
* Conducts project related tasks independently. Supports Project Manager in daily tasks and takes responsibility in their absence.
* Leads sub-projects under supervision of Project Manager.
* Assists in the preparation of Safety Documentation (SSOW, SSA, RAMS, Lift Planning)
* Ensures site team has all necessary resources to enable the project to be carried out successfully.
* Meets with the project team (Technicians & Field Supervisors) , ensuring that each team member understands their responsibilities and accountabilities.
* Manages vendor relationships, relaying information between the project management and client.
* Ensures jobs costs are kept within cost audit quoted parameters and provides progress reports to Project Manager.
* Coordinates queries and escalates points of concern to appropriate stakeholders, monitoring resolution and updating all involved.
* Development and innovation: Carries out day-to-day project coordination activities, analyses and improves current ways of working using where possible 1KC processes.
* Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in the Integrated Management Systems documentation and statutory requirements.
* Implementing good working practices, both personally and within your department, to accomplish organisational goals, following where applicable 1KC processes.
* Ensure that you apply Company policy in particular as defined in the Staff handbook, Safety Manuals and Integration Management System.
* Adhere to the requirements of required policies and Company Values including Ethics and Compliance.
* Any other duties from time to time as reasonably requested by your Line Manager.
What our clients are looking for:
* HNC / ONC Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
* Typical relevant experience required: 3+ years
* Enthusiasm, high motivation and self-reliance.
* Technically minded.
* Commercial acumen.
* Well organised.
* Communication, interpersonal skills.
* Engineering (mechanical, electrical or software).
* Computer literacy.
* Must be dependable and willing to work additional hours, as required.
* Must be willing and able to travel (sometime stay overnight) throughout the UK on an as and when basis.
* Financial management.
* Working in multicultural environment/organization.
* IT (ERP tools/SAP).
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£52k - £52k Annual