Senior / Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer
Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Senior / Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer will play a key role in the day to day mentoring, management and growth of the team. You will be tasked with managing site investigations for both geotechnical and environmental content, seeing the project through from commencement to completion within budget and timeframe.
This is a truly exciting role for an engineer or senior looking to advance their career within an organisation that offers a path for progression up to associate level.
Essential Qualifications and Experience to progress as a Senior / Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer include:
* BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar;
MSc desirable but not essential;
* Chartered Engineer/Geologist/Scientist with a relevant professional body or working towards Chartered status with a relevant institution;
* Typically requires at least 6-10 years specific relevant experience;
* A thorough understanding of geology, ground investigation works, contaminated land, geotechnics;
* Significant and demonstrable experience of site inspections, studies, design and reporting, preferably on residential developments;
* Able to complete factual and interpretative assessments;
* Able to write proposals that are both technically sound and commercially accurate;
* Provide strong technical leadership and mentoring skills to junior staff;
If you would like to know more on this role, please contact Cory Taylor at Calibre Search Manchester.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business