Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will be working in an office environment on the shop floor and would involve the accurate measurement and processing of customer orders.
As the Production Coordinator your duties will include:
* Deal with customer via phone and e-mail in a professional manner.
* Take customer orders regarding new products and refurbished rollers.
* Accurately measure the diameters of various rollers and create the job cards for the shop floor.
* Liaise with factory and transport to ensure that customer orders are on schedule.
* Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to keep them up to date on the status of their orders.
The successful Production Coordinator will have the following skills:
* Ideally hold a qualification within an Engineering discipline.
* Previous experience working within an Engineering/Manufacturing/Production environment is preferred.
* Experience working with measuring equipment would be beneficial.
* Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge including Excel.
* Must be an excellent communicator and a good team player.
Successful applicants will receive 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days with service, along with a company pension scheme
£9 - £10 Hourly
£26k - £29k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£14.3 - £14.3 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual