Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
An extremely exciting opportunity is available for an Engineering Manager to join one of the country’s leading manufacturers as they look to expand their team in Chinley.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility of ensuring the effectiveness of site maintenance systems and personnel.
Responsibilities will include:
* Use of preventative and predictive maintenance techniques to increase plant uptime.
Analysis of preventive and reactive maintenance patterns to identify opportunities for
* Responsible for the control, ordering and departmental authorisation of maintenance
spares and consumables used in all aspects of breakdown and preventative maintenance
* Arranging planned maintenance, condition-based maintenance, root cause analysis.
* Exercising high standards of H & S at all times, including Environmental Safety
Awareness, and establishing a positive health, safety and environmental culture across
* Implementing improvement activities on Downtime / scrap / yield /Energy.
* Preparing, reviewing and presenting to the team along with regular Production Meeting
attendance to allocate resource to production critical product lines / processes.
Essential Experience Required:
* Strong management skills.
* Previous experience working within the confines of BSEN60079/10.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing management within a fast-paced
* Minimum: HND, City and Guilds or advanced BTEC in engineering discipline.
* Understanding of fabrication techniques.
If you feel your experience can fulfill this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to Jack Cunningham at Acorn Recruitment or call Acorn Recruitment and ask to speak to Jack Cunningham for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£46.5k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£17k - £25k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual