CAD/ CAM Engineer
Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Location: Derby
Salary: On experience
Hours per Week: 40
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a brand new role for CAD CAM Engineer for a leading precision engineering company.
Essential Job Functions:
• Take products through the product life-cycle, bringing to life products from design to manufacture using 2D/3D CAD/CAM
• To set CNC milling machines using a Mazak control
• Read Engineering drawings to produce components using a wide range of materials.
• To be able to work as part of a small team inspecting own work and that of others within the section.
• Have an excellent eye for detail.
• To maintain Engineering tolerances and be able to adjust the machine accordingly.
Skill bases / Qualifications:
• Previous experience using Hyper mill (4/5 Axis) Modelling and Drawing packages. (Essential)
• Experience with other CAD/CAM programming packages including Mastercam (5 Axis) and CATIA V.5 (Desirable)
• Able to confidently interpret a wide range of drawings and quality specifications from customers
• I have strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and be adaptable to the business needs
What’s in it for you?
33 days’ holiday
Company sick pay scheme
Sponsored training and development
Westfield Healthcare (Level 1 paid by company)
Contact Information: Caitlin Webb
Phone: (Direct Line) (phone number removed)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£22.6k - £26.7k Annual
£30k - £31k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual