Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
£16,000 - £18,000 Uncapped Commission & Company Car
Do you enjoy talking to new people and building relationships?
Are you determined and strive to be the best?
Are you looking for a long successful career and enjoying over achieving targets?
Our client, a leading supplier and service provider for Print & Software distribution is looking for a Telesales Executive to join their highly experienced team.
This will involve dealing with existing customers, developing and maintaining relationships with them throughout the sales process, overcoming objections and ensuring they receive the best possible service.
Working in conjunction within the Sales Department, the main purpose of this role is to;
* New business and lead generation.
* Business development calls to new and potential clients.
* Attending business-to-business meetings.
* Managing daily worklists and leads through the CRM system.
* Ability to build lasting client relationships.
* Product demonstration and configuration.
* End user product training.
* Presentation and exhibition selling.
* Internal software testing and sales development.
* Good communication skills both spoken and written.
* Strong telephone manner with confident objection handling and an ability to demonstrate resilience.
* Determined and passionate individuals who enjoy working in sales.
Monday – Friday | 9am-5:30pm| Telesales Executive| Thatcham
£16,000 - £18,000 | 26 days annual leave | Company Car| Uncapped Commission
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned
£18k - £18k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£17.5k - £35k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual