Trade Finance Assistant
Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent masters graduate, 0 – 3 years in a commercial position.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Loan management – (rolls and repayments, draw downs)
* Letter of Credits / negotiation.
* Structuring funding with banks for new business.
* Manage and monitor trading.
* Process and monitor existing business flows of payables/receivables. Following up any outstanding payments for prompt settlement from buyers.
* Monitor and support the short and medium term funding requirements.
* To review and negotiate bank facilities and facility addendums.
* To attend training courses which are identified as being necessary for the performance of the role.
* Finance/Economics/Business education (Masters desirable)
* Understanding of International Banking and Finance
* High level of attention to detail
* Good problem solving skills
* Focused and highly motivated.
* Ability to prioritise, work efficiently, accurately and to strict deadlines.
Team player working closely with colleagues.
* Language skills
* Previous Trade experience
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK