Finance Administration Assistant
Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne.
Position: 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday, with some flexibility on start time.
MSA Manufacturing Ltd is a bespoke producer of machine and kit cut composite core and reinforcement materials. They are a key supplier to several prestigious companies, and are now looking for an Administrator to join their Finance team.
The successful candidate will help to help maintain the organisation’s Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger and to assist with the day to day running of the Accounts and Administration Departments.
* Matching invoices to supplier delivery notes and purchase orders
* Input all supplier invoices and credit notes onto Accounts Database (SAP)
* Reconcile supplier statements
* Scanning sales delivery notes onto system
* Maintain Sales Ledger, raising invoices / credits
* Processing queries from Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger promptly
* Management of incoming and outgoing post and general administration
* Filling and archiving
* Covering reception duties for Customer Services when needed
* Ad hoc duties as determined by the needs of the business
* Experience of working with Sales and Purchase Ledger
* Good time management
* Good document and paperwork management
* A high level of attention to detail and computer literacy (Microsoft including Word and Outlook)
* SAP experience
If you are interested to find out more and have a ‘can do’ attitude… Please apply
£22k - £25k Annual
£21.5k - £21.5k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual