Front End Web Developer – (Wordpress) Remote work Applies (Within UK
Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you driven? Ambitious? Help us kick start this young company, work with industry-leading leisure clients and see the difference you make.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dependent Web Developer, with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. We are seeking an individual who is confident, positive and will take a proactive approach to their work and learning.
You will be a motivated developer that is comfortable communicating with customers and team members at all levels when required. You will work to a high standard at all times using the latest development methods and techniques whilst ensuring that deadlines are met and excelled. We are also looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their skills.
* SASS preprocessor experience.
* Good knowledge of WordPress (can build themes from scratch)
* Understanding of PHP – basics
* Understanding of SEO and best technical practices
What will set you apart:
* Ability to write maintainable CSS using methodologies such as BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS
* NPM, Bower, Grunt and Gulp
* AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS, or similar frameworks
* Knowledge of version control – Git
* Knowledge of Laravel
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours
* Ability to work from home
* 30 days holiday.
Help shape the future of the company in its early stages, working with multiple clients from leisure industry leaders to multi-million-pound manufacturers