Team Sales Manager
Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
£22k per annum + additional £12k commission per annum
(Shifts -2 lates a week up to 9pm. Working 1 and a half weekends a month)
Benefits - 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays + an additional day off during the week of your Birthday, Annual bonus scheme and Staff pension, Private Medical, Death in Service payment, Subsidised park and ride passes, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay, Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances, Staff discount on cottage holidays, Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members), Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
About this role-
* This will be the 4th Sales Team Manager sharing looking after a team of 43 people.
* Looking after a general Reservations Team. So they will be managing approx 10 Travel Advisors, and working alongside the other Team Managers, but this role will be the 4th Team manager within the Reservations Department.
* We want someone really enthusiastic and motivational who is down to earth, positive and has experience driving sales. It doesn’t necessarily matter what industry they have come from, just as long as they have driven sales before.
* The role of Sales Team Manager involves motivating, developing and driving a team of Travel Experts to deliver the highest levels of sales conversion, call quality and customer service to our customers. This role is also responsible for managing and delivering the highest performance of shifts within the Reservations Department
* This role leads and motivates a team of people to succeed.
* The role involves ensuring that your direct team along with the entire Reservations department are consistently driven to succeed, to ensure that the department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
* Previous Sales Team Management
* Proven track record in Coaching and Training in a sales environment
* Experience in driving results and change management
* Proven track record in motivating a team
* Excellent time management skills and Strong communication skills
* Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvement
* Knowledge of HR policies, practices and procedures
* Accountability for team performance, including coaching and development of team member’s individual performances.
* Ensure that shifts are suitably covered
* Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines
* Conduct regular reviews of Agents performance and manage under performance
* Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
* Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
* Motivate and support team members
* Mentor team and drive performance improvements
To work alongside the Senior Management team within the Operations Department of their business to deliver outstanding results, to positively drive change, to motivate and inspire team members
To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and a collaborative approach
A flexible approach to the role is required and the ability to move around the business should this be required
Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
Working hours must be flexible to include weekends and evenings (until 9pm)
Key Performance Indicators
• Meet and exceed conversion performance for the Call Centre in line with month goals set and agreed
• Ensure all service levels are met and exceeded at all times – SLA’s will be set and agreed monthly
• Team performance is managed in line with Company guidelines – to include performance management, staff retention
• Attendance is managed in line with Company guidelines
• Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and the company - feel free to apply or call on the below number