Appointment Booker - Telesales/telemarketing
Posted on May 27, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client specialise in providing payment solutions either via virtual terminals, chip & pin handsets / terminals or online card payment solutions to a wide variety of businesses. The best part is that they save their clients vast sums of money in the process.
The office is located close to Royal Victoria, has good transport links and is populated with friendly and energetic people to work alongside.
The Role - Telemarketer / Telemarketing / Tele-appointer
They are looking to recruit a Tele-Appointer / Telemarketer to join their busy and results driven team. The purpose of the role is to generate interest and book high quality appointments for the Field Sales Consultants targeting existing and prospect customers within the B2B sector. This is not a direct selling / telesales role. The purpose is to help generate new business for the sales team who will meet with managers, business owners and decision makers for free assessments of their current payment service provider in order to ascertain whether a better solution can be provided.
• Secure quality appointments for Field Sales consultants by identifying the
customer’s needs and requirements
• Provide a specific approach for the Field Sales Consultants based on the
conversation around what the appointment is booked for
• Input all valuable information in the CRM System regarding the customer
by capturing competitor details, contract end dates, services when
scheduling the appointment
• Work to agreed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) appointment bookings
and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met
• Ensure customer queries are passed to the relevant role within the Front-Line Team for resolution
• Achieve set period, quarterly and annual targets / objectives
• Understand own performance including key metrics of the role; closing
ratio, average order value,
actual new business revenue generated and processed and pipeline business
• B2B experience in either telesales, telemarketing or business development
• Confidence to be able contribute to team meetings using creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and develop a career with a vibrant team.
Due to high volumes of applicants we may not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not had a response from Plus One People within 7 days of your application you have not been successful on this occasion. Plus One People is an equal opportunities employment consultancy working on behalf of a client